Actually dope
Unoriginal scammers
Started by ___ [2796429] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This noob gonna be in the hosp for a while, eh?
Yes he will, I'm taking care of it as we speak
You’re not taking care of anything lol, get scammed ahahaha
Let's see when you're gonna get out of hospital ok boy?
U mad baby? Gonna go get daddy, little guy? 😢😢😢
Who even reads trade chat? You might be the only one...
Nah alot of ppl read it
Soooo, you're trying to make the most saturated simplistic scam more believable and that's what you come up with? And yet the people saying youre using exploits just to get you banned are the dumb ones?
I'll never understand how the people who scam for a living are too stupid to even be remotely convincing.
like call centers, they even have scripts to go off of and the calls are always dumb af.... like how tf do people make it a profession and suck so badly at it.
Must be hard for new folks to make money lately. Wonder why?
Imagine having this sort of gob nine weeks before Halloween when you're seven years old and have no stats
Needs a TL:DR and a video link to a "how to" video regarding giving a damn and blocking comms in Torn.
MrCumAficionado is just getting prepared ahead of the scamming crime releasing hahaha
He just posted in trade chat: " MrCumAficionado:
Looking for a revive and I will pay "
When his revives arnt even turned on lmao
Mentions: MrCumAficionado [2105236]
I know I’m hawt but no need to stalk
Me- Scam much? 🤣
Mrcum- Send me a couple milli and I’ll double for you
Me- Forum posts about you already mate 🤣🙏 I'm good thanks 👍
Mrcum- Haha I know XD
I mean you gotta be dumb to send money XD
Me- Your gonna regret this, alot of people already know your name I wouldn't keep adding to it 🤣🤣
Mrcum- It’s just a game
These neckbeards suck ass
This one is here for a good time, not a long time it seems 🤣😉
Edit; grammar
This is funny af
İ seen that a lot they forgot to open their revs you just need to tell them it happened to me too someone said my revs turned off then i opened it and got rev(i paid his money)
Ooh, is it too late to hop on this deal? Sounds like I'll be rich!!
Send me a couple milli brotha I got you