Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unoriginal scammers

Started by ___ [2796429] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 2.2k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

L2Spade [2004779]

Soooo, you're trying to make the most saturated simplistic scam more believable and that's what you come up with? And yet the people saying youre using exploits just to get you banned are the dumb ones?

 

I'll never understand how the people who scam for a living are too stupid to even be remotely convincing. 

 

like call centers, they even have scripts to go off of and the calls are always dumb af.... like how tf do people make it a profession and suck so badly at it.

Mad-Dokta [2769130]

Needs a TL:DR and a video link to a "how to" video regarding giving a damn and blocking comms in Torn.

 

 

MrCumAficionado is just getting prepared ahead of the scamming crime releasing hahaha

Pinguux [2331130]

Me- Scam much? 🤣

 

Mrcum- Send me a couple milli and I’ll double for you

 

Me- Forum posts about you already mate 🤣🙏 I'm good thanks 👍

 

Mrcum- Haha I know XD

I mean you gotta be dumb to send money XD

 

Me- Your gonna regret this, alot of people already know your name I wouldn't keep adding to it 🤣🤣

 

Mrcum- It’s just a game

These neckbeards suck ass

 

This one is here for a good time, not a long time it seems 🤣😉

 

Edit; grammar 

Ahmet_Vefa [3073337]

İ seen that a lot they forgot to open their revs you just need to tell them it happened to me too someone said my revs turned off then i opened it and got rev(i paid his money)