im guessing the 450 mil bankrupted the faction
HELP CATCH A THIEF
Started by Ayanh1 [3076414] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I love that you got robbed and your response is to ask us to spend our money to recover yours.
Tell you what: For 1bn, I will personally make sure you get 450m returned to you.
I feel like it’s a good deal in order to protect our fractional integrity.
I'll double his over for 2 billion I'll get you 450 mill and split it with asbestos, the only thing I can't burn.
*dad joke*
War finished yesterday morning, why are they still a member?
Sorry I had to down vote this but it's so unreasonable(sorry to say)..you don't trust people with 'FEELINGS'. You trust with TRACK RECORD. Granted even long term 'loyal' people can betray but that's usually an exception,not the case.
Where are the fractions we was promised? 😡🤔
Mate, take my case.
I joined Monarch HQ on 1st January, 2024. Prior to that, I was in an "enemy" faction for almost a decade & even a leader/council there.
I was invited to join the MHQ council within about 40days as well as given bank perms.... Today morning, less then 8 months here, I was declared as part of the Monarch Leadership.
.
I had/have no "TRACK RECORD" here... My entire Torn life before joining Monarch, I have been on the opposite side.
Definitely the existing Leaders/Council "FELT" they could trust me with the perms & responsibilities :)
Sometimes my friend, in life it pays to just go with that "GUT FEELING".
2/3, 1/3, 4/8 - they are all so dangerous.
I can relate here. I was made a leader in SA before I was even in the faction 1 year. Only MK and miro knew, not even our council, reason for secrecy was the upcoming insurgency war that was like 9 months out. Only players that knew were the direct leaders of SA, R*, CR, and FTW.
I had no track record with any factions even in the Top 100. Nobody had a clue who the heck I was. They just went with their gut.
You don't necessarily need a long track record. Sometimes it's achieved via instinct.
Is it gut feeling or common sense?
IE it’s silly to trust a gambling addict. They usually have no self restraint.
It's silly to trust non smart people. They may not scam but they can make huge mistakes that can cost a lot of money.
It’s silly to trust toxic people. Ppl who enjoy bullying for example. It means they have little compassion for others' misery and don't have ability to self reflect.
I emphasise the word “enjoy” to differentiate between a person who gets angry easily and people who hurt others for fun. I understand people who get angry easily. But ppl who ENJOY it, means they are toxic.
Regarding lat. It’s odd ppl claim they didn’t see it coming. She has been opening caches for months even before the scam like lol.
The Thing is the ppl with red flags I mentioned above are usually fun to hang around with. They are usually funny and professional social climbers.
Meanwhile ppl like Leon and Pula often get overlooked. Even though one of them can’t even fake a smile and the other will cry if he harms others. So neither of them ever scam anyone lol. I call that analysis common sense. Not a gut feeling.
Edit typo
Sure you didn't steal their vault but did you steal their ladies?
Surely you proved yourself within the faction in these 40 days, right? I'll take that this is the track record they're mentioning
The faction I'm in now was my first in torn, been proving my worth and activity since I joined, which you could say, building my track record
I joined Council and was granted banker perms with a little less than a year.
My point is, you can very well go with your gut feeling, but the person has to show that they are capable and deserving to be where you're planning to place them.
Its not stealing when the ladies flock to you on their own xD
I agree. I commited the sin of scamming and feeling he consequences to this day. And even replying to this probably will get me hosped again but I returned the money and goods my best advice to anyone reading this. Please don’t scam innocent people. It’s a crime game but morally it will eat and eat at you. Even the reputation hit doesn’t matter compared to the mental knowledge knowing you fall into that category.
Repentance is a long journey