STARTING BID: $12
END DATE: 9/03/24
1
CURRENT BID: $2,000,000 by turtleH6
2
CURRENT BID: $12,121,212 by KingABz
3
CURRENT BID: $5,000,000 BY Apate
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
STARTING BID: $12
END DATE: 9/03/24
CURRENT BID: $2,000,000 by turtleH6
CURRENT BID: $12,121,212 by KingABz
3
CURRENT BID: $5,000,000 BY Apate
i wanna bid $121212
what # ?
both
$1212121 on both
$12121212 on both
known scammer.
1.5m on first
blasphemy
bump
bump
5m on #3! It's so different, I love it. :)
What's the end date for the auction? I didn't see one listed anywhere, but may have overlooked it.
dont really have one, ill put the end date at the end of the month, thanks for the bid!
edit: the end date will be set as the end of this month
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
damn, i must be shit, xD... Ill do some work before i do another auction D:
hey... everyone starts somewhere. I remember when i used to do auctions I would get 1.5m bids too
more practice is key... more practice