Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small Auction

Started by dingus [3188789] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Apate [2348539]

5m on #3! It's so different, I love it. :)

 

What's the end date for the auction? I didn't see one listed anywhere, but may have overlooked it.

dingus [3188789]

dont really have one, ill put the end date at the end of the month, thanks for the bid!

 

edit:  the end date will be set as the end of this month

WhiteWolfX [2871084]

hey... everyone starts somewhere. I remember when i used to do auctions I would get 1.5m bids too

more practice is key... more practice