Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Introducing Darkline

Started by Lewiss [2012107] on in Faction Discussion.

58 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

YNWA [935765]

Cinderella we can tell you are not the brightest spark of M so stop chatting shit as usual. . Good luck to the merge 

FidelCashflow [1993550]

It's not often that merge names are seamless between both factions. See NS (from milk n cookies and just fer assholes) could have been Milky Assholes. Darkline has a real good ring to it.

 

The cores of both facs have punched up for a while, so this should be a really great merge. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the battlefield.

ElChapo [2157516]

I remember this! 

 

Milky Assholes ... that was actually going around as well 😅 

 

Gl to the Darkline crew. Mergers always are exciting within the game! 

Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor

Reminds me of the beginning of ours me and Kinglion would speak about potential names, Relentos was one people liked but I hated iirc.

 

Monarch was what I liked best of bunch, at beginning it didn’t feel like it had much brand to it but that just comes with time, now I can’t see how any other option would’ve been close we are talked about so much :p

 

Monarch
Valhalla 
Helheim

Monarch 1 2 3

9 realm names like Vanaheim, Midgard, asgard,  helheim

 

Old message^