Nice move guys - gratz on the merge
Introducing Darkline
Started by Lewiss [2012107] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Cinderella we can tell you are not the brightest spark of M so stop chatting shit as usual. . Good luck to the merge
It's not often that merge names are seamless between both factions. See NS (from milk n cookies and just fer assholes) could have been Milky Assholes. Darkline has a real good ring to it.
The cores of both facs have punched up for a while, so this should be a really great merge. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the battlefield.
Another retard from shit squad that thinks his opinion has merit. Surprise surprise.
I wish there was a upvote and vomit button. A throwup vote button, if you will.
I remember this!
Milky Assholes ... that was actually going around as well 😅
Gl to the Darkline crew. Mergers always are exciting within the game!
Reminds me of the beginning of ours me and Kinglion would speak about potential names, Relentos was one people liked but I hated iirc.
Monarch was what I liked best of bunch, at beginning it didn’t feel like it had much brand to it but that just comes with time, now I can’t see how any other option would’ve been close we are talked about so much :p
Monarch
Valhalla
Helheim
Monarch 1 2 3
9 realm names like Vanaheim, Midgard, asgard, helheim
Old message^
Love how the name flows, Both great factions - in turn i expect great things to come from it 🧡
Congrats! Wish you all well on this new journey!
Welcome to the family Darkside, I am very excited for this new chapter!
congrats on the merger!!
Missed opportunity to be called Flatside.
But then what do we do with lifeline, bloodline and deadline?
Bloodline needs to become bloodblood Soon anyways
This is going to be good! :D
/wave all new Flatline team mates
Congrats, and good luck :D
Catchy name!
Grats and good luck!!!!
Now wondering if Zorf has been working on Crimson_Drake to get a matching Barkline