Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by true [2752635] on in Faction Recruitment.

65 replies · 479 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CasimiroDegroot [2870441]

Amateur. This faction changed my life, and the lives of three people I know. 1NH3 personally comes to my house and makes me breakfast, though he uses entirely too much cheese. 

 

I am Casimiro DeGroot.

trueoPPonent [2872362]

This faction helps me a lot, we do things that are beneficial, and I'm able to get help with whatever questions I have all the time!!

 

Join, this is an order, not a request

Eddie0546 [2173711]

Probably the best faction with the best people. Always supporting no one is judgemental. Growing together is better then doing it alone and without these people it wouldn't be the same. This is were opportunities are everywhere.