-
grave
Started by true [2752635] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 66
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tokin [2874069]
· 4 likes ·
Affer said he'd attack me again if I didn't reply to this thread. - Otakuz [2888361]
· 3 likes ·
Can confirm that this is an amazing faction. Not biased. - CasimiroDegroot [2870441]
· 3 likes ·
I didn't want to post here, but affer came to my job and slapped me, and said the next time would be worse if I didn't start posting.
b
This facc changed my life
Amateur. This faction changed my life, and the lives of three people I know. 1NH3 personally comes to my house and makes me breakfast, though he uses entirely too much cheese.
I am Casimiro DeGroot.
Can confirm that this is an amazing faction. Not biased.
Affer said he'd attack me again if I didn't reply to this thread.
I didn't want to post here, but affer came to my job and slapped me, and said the next time would be worse if I didn't start posting.
there's no such thing as too much cheese. That's blasphemy
bump
This faction helps me a lot, we do things that are beneficial, and I'm able to get help with whatever questions I have all the time!!
Join, this is an order, not a request
bump
blunt
Probably the best faction with the best people. Always supporting no one is judgemental. Growing together is better then doing it alone and without these people it wouldn't be the same. This is were opportunities are everywhere.
Cat friendly as well
I only hang around here waiting to snipe our first 100k chain.lol.
Posting on the thread to get a tick in the box to say I've done it.
Can confirm
Join us now, you wont regret it.
Cult included if interested
bump!