Stranger Stranger! the old merchant cries. Suddenly you find your coin purse a little lighter with a new item in hand.
You hear a voice on the wind 💨 make a wish 💨
Started by Cleansing-Flame [1636350] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Crispynugz [3253951] ×1
Stranger Stranger! the old merchant cries. Suddenly you find your coin purse a little lighter with a new item in hand.
You hear a voice on the wind 💨 make a wish 💨
Money....i...need....money
Your wish has been granted by the monkeys paw!:
you get a mysterious Letter in the mail, it's a check for a nice 7 figure sum from your long-lost uncle the prince of Naples.
You take the check to the bank and deposit the check.
A few days later when you attempt to make a withdrawal, the ATM reads "error person unknown" When you go into the bank the teller asks for your I.D. it is nothing but a blank card.
Shocked you run home to find your Social Security car, its blank too.
You find your birth certificate it reads in big red letters " Still Born"
I wish for Energy Supplementing Drugs..
Your wish has been granted by the monkeys paw!:
You open a drug pack and find 10 Xanax inside!......
Moments later you awake, a cold sweat on your brow.
You look around the room, your in bed, there's no drugs, just a padded cell.
the camera pans out you see the sign for the Switzerland rehab facility.
Phasmophobia flashback
I wish the rest of the monkey were still attached to the paw. "sighs"
I wish to have material to ejaculate to.
The monkey's paw gives you a thumbs up.
suddenly a monkey appears, he is your new BFF, no downside!
13:02:41 - 02/09/24 You added Daisy3 to your friends list
The monkey paw grants your wish:
So much ankle, such wow!
Wish granted by monkey's paw:
I wish for unlimited dirty bombs
I wish my every crime was successful.
The monkey's paw grants your wish!:
you look around, nothing has changed.
Then you feel it, the creeping feeling under your skin, a tickle in your arm, a small shiver.
You made a dirty bomb in your britches, like a baby who hasn't been changed in a few hours.
The monkey's paw grants your wish!:
you feel a rush of exhilaration, your blood boils, you feel invincible!
you believe with all your heart that every crime is a success because we learn from our failures.
I wish I had a nice warm slice of pepperoni pizza
monkey paw has granted your wish!
In your hand a nice warm slice of pepperoni pizza appears.....but it is the size of a micron and a tardigrade devours it first
1 wish I had a Colina Tanpice so I can win my dort track races
I wish the owner of the paw infinite well being and wonderful day! "You carefully pat the poor paw and hand it back, good day fine salesman"
I wish for 1000 bottle caps