Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by DrDeadAnt [2679059] on in Attacking.

115 replies · 2.9k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Appreciate all of you selling - over 2k losses in 3 days. I have a war beginning in 2 days so will likely close down for a few days at that point. 

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Please dont message me asking for payment, they will all be sent within 24 hours, typically much sooner. 

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Added a FAQ section to main page as I receive a lot of the same questions :) 

 

Yes, I am still buying losses. 

 

Thanks to all sellers who have given me over 4k losses in the past 2 weeks. 

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Sick of being scammed selling losses? Sell to me, you'll get your $$$ promptly :) 

 

I've purchased over 5k defends in the past month. Thank you all!