Appreciate all of you selling - over 2k losses in 3 days. I have a war beginning in 2 days so will likely close down for a few days at that point.
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Super reliable!
reliable payment.
Did 10+ hits
PAYS. Be patient!
To be realistic I did 14 hits
Please dont message me asking for payment, they will all be sent within 24 hours, typically much sooner.
Paid promptly, thanks!
Paid Fast!
Still actively buying - 200k each.
Added a FAQ section to main page as I receive a lot of the same questions :)
Yes, I am still buying losses.
Thanks to all sellers who have given me over 4k losses in the past 2 weeks.
bump
bump
Sick of being scammed selling losses? Sell to me, you'll get your $$$ promptly :)
I've purchased over 5k defends in the past month. Thank you all!
Dear sir,
please send me money for your loss.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e94c4cce01b34a61a3327fb898a9d01c
bump
bump
Changing price for losses to 250k for limited time (until my faction's war starts). Get 'em while they're hot!
Fast payment. Legit. Highly recommended!
Amazing buyer! Highly recommended!