Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Regrets

Started by NightDrive [2314586] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 1.56k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

NightDrive [2314586]

What's your biggest Torn Regret?

 

Trusting the wrong person?

 

Not jumping on some mechanic before it was nerfed?

 

I want to hear your stories!

 

I'll go first: 

 

My biggest regret is not playing consistently. I should be much further along than I am for my account age.

 

Both times I quit were because of new jobs where I wasn't able to play the way I'd like, and they were both good career moves for me but I wish I could have carved out more time to at least login for Xanax and refills. 

 

I definitely thought about restarting, but why give up what I've already earned? 

CapMaster [2481248]

I think the biggest regret in most of the people is not playing consistently. You got 100 refills for being afk 3 years? sweet, in those 3 years you could've got 4b stats. 

 

 

For me it was not starting xanax diet till almost one year into my account. Im still a beast for my age, but i could've been much bigger. 

Kvassh [2596327]

My biggest regret:

I read this cool guide on the forum how Stone (ammo) could be used for money keeping, because they had the same Buy and Selll price. So I purchased 50 million Stone for $50m.

... fast forward a couple of days then they nerfed the sell price to $0, so my $50m were suddenly worth $0

 

I still have 50 million stone in my ammo inventory, mocking me :D

 

 

Camellia [2758196]

Spending most of my early days choco-jumping because eDVDs were "too expensive" in my mind. So spending a day and a half of stacking energy just to get to about 5k happiness and hope that'd be more than the amount of energy lost from stacking and gym xp lost from not training (spoilers it wasn't)

DedeSiregar [2430598]

None.

 

You know life is a series of ripple effects. A small decision can turn things around. Hence you may get paranoid if you make the right or wrong decision. And regret many things.

 

Let me help you with that.

 

Just make sure you are a person who never has bad intentions on anyone. A person who has seen the worst in life and still gives the best to your people. A person who never let the darkness take over your light.

 

And everything will turn out to be good. Even when you make a mistake (and you will) and you are down for a certain period of time (amd you will). Those mistakes will still turn out to be a greater good. 

 

I was down 2 years ago irl and in torn. Now I have my dream bizz irl, bestest of friends in torn, and my perfect tiny faction.

Pankon [2780896]

Why do i have to regret about doing something stupid in a digital game with digital stuffs ? Save your regrets for real life.

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

This.

 

I sat on about a bil investable cash and considered buying them up that morning. I remember staring at the item market, counting how many I could afford. But then decided not to (for some unknown reason), and when I looked less than 12hrs later they had rocketed.

ThatJimmyGuy [2924303]

My biggest regret was not playing torn when I was a baby.

 

Jokes aside, my first regret was not regulating my xanax and energy intakes.

My second regret is wasting so much money on RW weapons early on when I should've been saving up.