Development Commissions
You have an idea for a project, but no technical knowledge or time? Hit me up using messages, chat or my Discord server.
My qualifications should be obvious, but check this out otherwise.
Possibilities
While basically everything is possible, I might decline some stuff due to a lack of knowledge on some parts.
Userscripts and browser extensions are my expertise, but I'm also open to look into other things. Spreadsheets are also possible but they are overused in Torn and often aren't a great idea for most use cases. Discord bots are also possible, however I enjoy working on those a lot less so they often lake longer.
Prices
Prices are something that I will look at on an individual basis. All costs will be explained in a document, with different choices were possible. To avoid me working for nothing, I require an up front payment, often a bit less than 50%.
Most stuff only needs an one-time payment, but if you need me to also host your stuff (like a Discord Bot) there will be a recurring cost as well.
Mentions: Playground