I wish I had a lucky rabbits foot!
Monkeys Paw!
Started by Cleansing-Flame [1636350] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Today the monkey paw lost it all in RR so 0×2 = 0. Your wish is granted by the monkeys paw: you were sent $0
Ah, I tried. Third wish, I wish the monkey paw would go grazing in the pastures with me. These pastures are filled with pie :)
I wish for 341 point
I wish I win the lottery or at least receive half a billion from a dead relative
The Monkey's paw grants your wish: you were given 341 point...pen! 08:53:51 - 10/09/24 You sent a Fountain Pen to wanaka with the message: M onkey Paw
The Monkey's paw grants your wish: The lottery is yours! the monkey paw lottery! The Monkey Paw anonymously sent $1 to Crispynugz with the message: lottery!
Mentions: Crispynugz [3253951]
I wish for everyone to repent within the church, and to succumb to the Lord’s will and commandments forever more…
The monkey paw speaks: A well-earned wish but I cannot shape the collective will of what the Lord gives freely.
I wish everyone has a good day
Your wish has been granted by the monkey's paw: everyone is blessed by you!
16:07:03 - 10/09/24 You sent a Can of Goose Juice to Lizzym
I wish for peace
I wish for the swole monkey paw to bless me with gains
I wish for a nice yellow item
Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: 06:25:13 - 11/09/24 You sent some Cannabis to Mikzcool with the message: Smoke the ganja and be at peace -Monkeys Paw
Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: 06:27:30 - 11/09/24 You sent 5x Bottle of Tequila to Imaginasian with the message: gain some nerve!
Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: 06:31:19 - 11/09/24 You sent a Gold Watch to juggernaut36 with the message: A nice yellow watch -monkey's paw
I wish for another Monkey's Paw
Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: another monkeys paw spawns in the monkeys paw.