Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monkeys Paw!

Started by Cleansing-Flame [1636350] on in Fun & Games.

61 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

aMiniCowPie [2283132]

Ah, I tried. Third wish, I wish the monkey paw would go grazing in the pastures with me. These pastures are filled with pie :)

Cleansing-Flame [1636350]

The Monkey's paw grants your wish: you were given 341 point...pen! 08:53:51 - 10/09/24 You sent a Fountain Pen to wanaka with the message: M onkey Paw

Anima [3343085]

I wish for everyone to repent within the church, and to succumb to the Lord’s will and commandments forever more…

Cleansing-Flame [1636350]

Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: 06:25:13 - 11/09/24 You sent some Cannabis to Mikzcool with the message: Smoke the ganja and be at peace -Monkeys Paw

Cleansing-Flame [1636350]

Your wish is granted by the monkey's paw!: 06:31:19 - 11/09/24 You sent a Gold Watch to juggernaut36 with the message: A nice yellow watch -monkey's paw