I believe what he meant was: all of those really low level inactive accounts which left shortly after creating their account would not give as many treats, so everyone would be having to attack "real" accounts which had trained up stats.
Upcoming changes to halloweek
Started by Orange_Walrus [2601735] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bring back halloween town. Let me opt out of this attacking thing.
That would be awesome.
Please do a forum / discord post with the link before you do it
What faction perks would be useful for Halloweek? Pretty sure it will be all of our first event, so doubt many eCans will be used
I would hope that if such massive changes (changing treat chance according to FF) were planned, it would be communicated way ahead and not a mere month before the event starts.
With the amount of attacks an active participant does during Halloweek (~100 a day), getting so many targets in your FF range takes quite some while, you can't just look up people around your stats in HoF after all.
Hopefully the planned changes are mostly just positive tweaks, not something that would negatively mess with our favorite event.
It's better if the event is good but the game lags and maybe crashes (we'll still complain in our discords) then if the event is shit and nobody would care much if it was lagging.
If you need any assistance with setting up the live streams, feel free to let us know.
Especially if you're capturing your screen through something like Streamlabs OBS.
I would personally enjoy a fair fight modifier on treats.
I would personally not enjoy literally any other incentive that could be implemented to attack actives over inactives.
So here's hoping Halloween doesn't become even more of a nightmare for me.
100 per day??
Look at the badge in my profile sig.
I could've done a lot better, didn't use all my job points and wasn't using best cans/FHCs. Also I spent most of the event finishing upgrades so I didn't get that much energy back from treats.
I had 180/day last year with no revitalize.
ehemm.. a little bird tod me that using a high quality chainsaw could increase your treat chance by a freaking lot.. come buy yours
On a bad day, people using 500-700E from job points, 750e from Xanax, 150E from refill, 600E from FHC
You’re looking at comfortably over 2k E a day or 80 hits with me underselling it and not counting eggs, stocks etc
Then a minimum 11% revit (to be better than spooky at top basket) makes that 88 hits.
So you’re basically at 100 hits before you even factor in eggs, stocks or dark energy from treat exchanges. (Obviously prox won’t exchange but he’s got the treat per hour and the interest upgrade)
I'm surprised I haven't seen any Ma'ol Call memes yet
Go inactive overseas the day before. Out opted.
I want want halloween town.
I made 2300 last year.
Best you get prepared.
In Retroperspect i think FF should have been added from the start. On the other side i dont think it whould be quite fair to add now !
man id love to see what that pulls if you exchanged them for goodies
Probably not great. He hasn't unlocked medium/high tier rewards or multi pack etc
There is a temptation to buy all of those upgrades before Cthulhu so I can still use inflation, but my prediction for when I reach 9999 is already cutting it fairly close to the end of the event, so I probably won't do that.