Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Church Mouse help!

Started by SpellBoundG [3337648] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
SpellBoundG [3337648]

I don't need helo getting it (unless you want me to help) but I just need to know hoe much money I need on me for exactly $1 to be hugged

Knirt [3033570]

20$ if the mugger has no modifiers.

 

Just carry 20 and fly somewhere a couple times you'll have it in a day.  Think Mexico and cayman 

Accountant [3171310]

"Flying to the Caymans with $3b on hand... I better not get mugged. Crap! wrong chat."

 

Without mugging perks it's in the $20-21. If someone has max merits and a plunder weapon he might mug you for $2-3. But you'll get it after a few tries. You could also just ask a friend to mug you. And while you're at it, let the finishing hit be with a trout. Two merits for the price of one. 

 

EDIT: the link dunmugmeh posted has all the details.