I don't need helo getting it (unless you want me to help) but I just need to know hoe much money I need on me for exactly $1 to be hugged
Church Mouse help!
Started by SpellBoundG [3337648] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
20$ if the mugger has no modifiers.
Just carry 20 and fly somewhere a couple times you'll have it in a day. Think Mexico and cayman
Last time I checked it was $21 but the person above is saying 20 so somewhere there.
Like what Knirt mentioned, 20 dollar by default. However, there are many variables. Best to consult this guide (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16127130&b=0&a=0).
Mentions: "Church Mouse" Honour Guide
I got it with $21 on hand.
Hold it on hand and "mis chat" about having money in global. I've seen it work a few times
Thats a very good guide. Proxima posts a lot of good stuff on the forums.
"Flying to the Caymans with $3b on hand... I better not get mugged. Crap! wrong chat."
Without mugging perks it's in the $20-21. If someone has max merits and a plunder weapon he might mug you for $2-3. But you'll get it after a few tries. You could also just ask a friend to mug you. And while you're at it, let the finishing hit be with a trout. Two merits for the price of one.
EDIT: the link dunmugmeh posted has all the details.