Curious to know if anyone else here has had any problems with a player called j3t I was nothing but respectful to him and interacted with him my first week in torn but out of nowhere he blocked me, tried to raise rent in the ranch he rented out to me and also tried to hold me hostage by renewing the lease and not letting me out until I could purchase my own property now he and his wife elbowfalls both attack me and mug me off and on. I made this post because I wondered if anyone had this problem with him specifically or not and also if someone can take care of him for me
About this thread
Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 77
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dsla [2807954]
· 31 likes ·
I’m sure this thread will help you even more. Snare disliked your post - probably the multi - pea [3191666]
· 22 likes ·
dont you have to accept the extension to the lease? - Chi-Cheemaun [3222877]
· 18 likes ·
Response to Kayla_16's Post: Alright, let’s set the record straight since this is getting twisted. I regularly help new players who are under level 15 by offering $1 rentals to help boost their happiness and gym gains. I’ve done this …
Mentions: Problems with certain player
dont you have to accept the extension to the lease?
nah
This is Lease 2.0.
OH MAN GOD DAMN
SOUNDS LIKE A SLUMLORD
MAYBE HE IS WITH STRICKLAND
THAT SHADY MFER
Go get a $1 rental off the fun & games forum? I mean, him blocking you and raising the rent seems to be a pretty big indicator to find new habitation....
I know j3t in real life and he would never raise the rent on ranch - only French, Italian, bleu cheese and vinaigrette.
No, I haven't had any problems with j3t. I don't know him and I've never heard of him yet.
I know j3t in real life and I he would never do such things. Except for raise your rent ofcourse.
I always tell my fellow members to ignore attacker, do your thing, don't provoke them and don't go to forum to write about this. I said same to OP, and to use their words "but out of nowhere he blocked me"
Really wanna hear other side of story now...
🍿🍿?
definitely skill issue
Feel like we're missing half a story, why would he block you out of nowhere?
Beats me. I didn't say anything or do anything to get myself blocked I didn't even talk to him much I was just doing my own thing and then had went to ask him something one day thats when I found i was blocked and then shortly after he attacked me n raised rent
If they're wasting their e attacking you, you can keep playing and eventually hosp them right back when you're stronger. Torn goals are great
You can also always leave the property that you've leased and live in another one. For example if you have the ranch leased, if you want to live in a pi (for flying and growth reasons) you can go to properties page > move to the pi
bro's really being held hostage in an online game [image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Legendary reply.
He's double my level I couldn't hurt him if I wanted to
Just use some faction mates to collect your bounties and split it