Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for stake

Started by Zalgiris [244194] on in Poker.

14 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 11428 ×1

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

I truly hope this sub-forum doesn't become a cesspit of people just begging for staking money.

 

No one should stake someone for a game they haven't played before. High Rollers, Fire Pit, Oligarch are much, much different fields to the tables you're showing here. Prove yourself first, then ask people to trust you with their money.

 

10k hands is too small a sample to prove anything in poker, particularly if you're mixing stakes. 

 

Good luck as you climb the ranks, anyway. You can probably play Cats Chance, and you have the funds yourself. 

 

Oh...

Faction

Par-tea of Swiss Squad

 

Never mind.

Mentions: WTF Ducks [11428]

Zalgiris [244194]

Good luck as you climb the ranks, anyway. You can probably play Cats Chance, and you have the funds yourself. 

Thanks. 

 

 

Zalgiris [244194]

Okay so that other thread, you know, the one that went the way Proxima imagined this thread would go, inspired me to update my thread. 

 

Couple days after I made this thread I realized that since I used discord pictures for some reason only I could see them here and none of you could. Oh well, I had screenshots of my lifetime torn winnings, most of my torn stats page info, all results from each individual table. 

I was winning at all of them. 

Same time last month I was playing no higher than 500k/1m big blinds and decided it was way too easy for me and since I saw same players who I was playing were playing higher stakes, I asked for a stake here, since I felt comfortably that I was better than all of them. COMBINED!!!!

 

 

 

My lifetime graph when I asked for a stake:

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

My graph 30 days later, after getting no stake and all the hate:

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Tl;dr: I could have doubled YOUR networth if you were brave enough. Instead I doubled my own networth in a month, making Proxima look like a Noobxima. 

Wong [1300458]

Woah, what addon give you this report?

 

Is there a way to get this report without giving away your API key?

 

Nice chart btw