thnx
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 18 likes ·
I truly hope this sub-forum doesn't become a cesspit of people just begging for staking money. No one should stake someone for a game they haven't played before. High Rollers, Fire Pit, Oligarch are much, much different fields to the …
Mentioned in this thread
I truly hope this sub-forum doesn't become a cesspit of people just begging for staking money.
No one should stake someone for a game they haven't played before. High Rollers, Fire Pit, Oligarch are much, much different fields to the tables you're showing here. Prove yourself first, then ask people to trust you with their money.
10k hands is too small a sample to prove anything in poker, particularly if you're mixing stakes.
Good luck as you climb the ranks, anyway. You can probably play Cats Chance, and you have the funds yourself.
Oh...
Faction
Par-tea of Swiss Squad
Never mind.
Mentions: WTF Ducks [11428]
Why did you hide Hand played and % played?
Good luck as you climb the ranks, anyway. You can probably play Cats Chance, and you have the funds yourself.
Thanks.
Okay so that other thread, you know, the one that went the way Proxima imagined this thread would go, inspired me to update my thread.
Couple days after I made this thread I realized that since I used discord pictures for some reason only I could see them here and none of you could. Oh well, I had screenshots of my lifetime torn winnings, most of my torn stats page info, all results from each individual table.
I was winning at all of them.
Same time last month I was playing no higher than 500k/1m big blinds and decided it was way too easy for me and since I saw same players who I was playing were playing higher stakes, I asked for a stake here, since I felt comfortably that I was better than all of them. COMBINED!!!!
My lifetime graph when I asked for a stake:
My graph 30 days later, after getting no stake and all the hate:
Tl;dr: I could have doubled YOUR networth if you were brave enough. Instead I doubled my own networth in a month, making Proxima look like a Noobxima.
Nice chart! Now proxy has to show his :D
Nice one! I was expecting worse tbh. No variance here. Keep it 45degree hehe.
I really don't think you know what variance means.
Its a way to express easy fields in poker. Ofc i know what means variance :)
You are a fish bro...
Literally gets it wrong when he has the ability to Google 😂😂
all these bros haha. this is fun
Woah, what addon give you this report?
Is there a way to get this report without giving away your API key?
Nice chart btw
Not that I know of no, wouldn't be too worried if anything on Torn reports.