Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New friends

Started by SenRuairi [3398575] on in General Non-related.

17 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Ilyaaz_ [3503953]

Hi my name is Ilyaaz,  I am 18 years old and I am a male I just started this game and I'd like to have some friends in this game.

 

Please add me.

SenRuairi [3398575]

Hey guys im happy to see this forum gaining traction, in this crime filled world of torn, finding cool people from other factions/ companies to make friends with, break bread and what ever else may inspire us either way I really just made this because I was too lazy to look lol main point being it's not just me you all can talk with each other via this chat to make friends 

SenRuairi [3398575]

Feel free to dm me as well, Torn is rather annoying if it isn't explained properly but once you understand it maaan it's so freaking addictive worse than those Xanax 😭🤣🤣