Looking for friends to work together with
New friends
Started by SenRuairi [3398575] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Hiii, im new and im also looking for friends i can talk to :))
dm me if ur interested
me too!
same
hi guyus
Hey add me on insta yur_muom
.
I'm always down for more friends :)
Same here, drop me a message anytime
i’m back after a long time away, keen to make some new friends !!
.
Can't ever have too many friends here.
Everyone add me as your new friend on here and send me lots of messages plz me so lonely
Hi my name is Ilyaaz, I am 18 years old and I am a male I just started this game and I'd like to have some friends in this game.
Please add me.
Hey guys im happy to see this forum gaining traction, in this crime filled world of torn, finding cool people from other factions/ companies to make friends with, break bread and what ever else may inspire us either way I really just made this because I was too lazy to look lol main point being it's not just me you all can talk with each other via this chat to make friends
Feel free to dm me as well, Torn is rather annoying if it isn't explained properly but once you understand it maaan it's so freaking addictive worse than those Xanax 😭🤣🤣
Truee