Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nudist Title

Started by Twitter [2309219] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 8.66k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
43
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

Most-liked replies

Twitter [2309219]
I'm now known as a nudist......

Why? I was told that unarmored attacks trigger it, but ive been using full combat set for days and only just now got the title today.

Glitch or is there some other criteria?
Twitter [2309219]
To rephrase, i dont think I've fought anyone without armor since my first few attacks. Seems strange that i would get that title now, having been fully equipped for at least 5 of my 7 days here.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
It's true that titles upgrade weekly, but that's actually not the detail here, just looked at the OP's profile.

You're age 8. New players start with Newcomer title.

I'm assuming you turned Nudist around age 7, right? You only have 2 unarmored attacks won, but as I saw on a previous thread in attacking forums, that's enough to turn someone into Nudist title - however, it should be pretty easy to get rid of.

Here's my recommendation:

All the existing titles can be found on the wiki page for titles (https://www.torn.com/wiki/Titles). If you have a Tornstats account, you can see an approximate number for each of your public stats in Playergraphs (https://www.tornstats.com/playergraphs.php).

Using Tornstats, you should be able to predict what titles you are close to and work to change it. From my experience, Samaritan is pretty easy to get (I know someone who simply sent a bunch of people beer to become Samaritan, for example.)
FritzFrizzle [3030192]

Old thread, but it's coming up on google for "nudist title" so I'll clarify a detail that was missed, you have a rank and a title. Your rank is calculated by # crimes, networth, and battle stats and increases as you go. Each title has a metric and it is comparison against everyone else. So for each title there's a metric associated with it (nudist = # unarmored fights), and you get ranked by percentile in each. The title shown is the metric you have the highest percentile across all metrics/titles. The metrics used for title is calculated over a rolling 2 week window, and it will only change once in 7 days.

 

So you'll remain a nudist until some other metric ranks higher in percentile than you have with nudist over the previous 2 weeks. It doesn't matter if you put on armor, you still have 2 unarmored attacks and that won't reduce and you'll hold the same percentile rank with those 2 unarmored attacks. Once you drink enough beer (Alcoholic title) or place enough bounties (Egotist title), etc., and gain a higher percentile rank than you have in unarmored fights you'll switch titles (which update once a day).

ElQueue [3592658]

I haven't been unarmored in months. Been nudist more often than anything else.

 

It says I had 2 unarmored attacks in the last month but I don't remember ever unequipping it. 

EthanTyrion [3739348]

I think something broken with this nudist title.. by seeing more people suddenly start receiving it and i am not able to get rid of it even though i tried everything almost