Dont be like this person, sell to me :)
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dont be like this person, sell to me :)
bump
Prices going to 250k/loss for all losses. Thank you all for the 10k defends in the past 3 weeks. I will continue to pay while this post is up and will supply a new buyer after I no longer need them. I have not scammed anyone and always promptly pay - appreciate the patient sellers out there :)
BRO IS PAYING FOR MY GAMBLING ADDICTION
Thank you all for the over 10k losses in under a month, huge shout out to all the wonderful sellers. I will be buying for a little while longer :)
Losses are moving to 200k/ea - will buy through the end of today and then I'll be done - thank you all!
Bump - I'll actually pay 250k/loss - going to finish my finishing hit merit, so I'll need about 600 more losses.
Bump still need 400 more 250k each
Paid
Paid :)
Paid
All payments made, I do sleep occasionally. I don't take kindly to people posting on my topic with under 24 hours between hits and payment. I've purchased 10.7k losses in the past 3 weeks with no issues, but understand paying you is not my #1 priority. I may pop on while taking a pee at midnight but dont expect me to pay 120 loss sellers that instant.
I am going to the Packer v Viking game tomorrow so I'll be a bit less active tonight/tomorrow but all payments will be made. I'll be switching from buying losses 250k/ea to buying escapes 350k/ea Monday. If you sell losses, you can sell escapes - stats do not matter, msg me Monday and I'll tell you how to do it, but you'll make more money and benefit your account.
Trustworthy! Paid quick!
I didn't get paid. Pending amount for 2 losses.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=023e3d77cc5afb94259228eabe8c1360
All payments have been made on this - this is now closed :)