Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by DrDeadAnt [2679059] on in Attacking.

115 replies · 2.9k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Prices going to 250k/loss for all losses. Thank you all for the 10k defends in the past 3 weeks. I will continue to pay while this post is up and will supply a new buyer after I no longer need them. I have not scammed anyone and always promptly pay - appreciate the patient sellers out there :)

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

Thank you all for the over 10k losses in under a month, huge shout out to all the wonderful sellers. I will be buying for a little while longer :)

DrDeadAnt [2679059]

All payments made, I do sleep occasionally. I don't take kindly to people posting on my topic with under 24 hours between hits and payment. I've purchased 10.7k losses in the past 3 weeks with no issues, but understand paying you is not my #1 priority. I may pop on while taking a pee at midnight but dont expect me to pay 120 loss sellers that instant. 

 

I am going to the Packer v Viking game tomorrow so I'll be a bit less active tonight/tomorrow but all payments will be made. I'll be switching from buying losses 250k/ea to buying escapes 350k/ea Monday. If you sell losses, you can sell escapes - stats do not matter, msg me Monday and I'll tell you how to do it, but you'll make more money and benefit your account.