Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Player report bug

Started by -HellHound- [1580868] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

-HellHound- [1580868]

Hi, I can't seem to get around this error when trying to report potential rule break. On send I get this:

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

Microsoft EdgeVersion 130.0.2849.27 (Official build) stable app, beta channel (64-bit)

Using latest TornTools also

 

MaxMadFurryRoad [2649913]

Hi Hellhound. Are you getting this error on the page load or when you submit a report? If it's the second, what data are you sending in the report?

MaxMadFurryRoad [2649913]

I installed Edge and wasn't able to recreate the issue. Are you still getting the error? If so, can you send a screenshot of all the fields before you hit submit? I'll try to recreate it that way. You can use me as the reported ID, assuming you don't have anyone to report atm.