Hi, I can't seem to get around this error when trying to report potential rule break. On send I get this:
Microsoft EdgeVersion 130.0.2849.27 (Official build) stable app, beta channel (64-bit)
Using latest TornTools also
Started by -HellHound- [1580868] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi, I can't seem to get around this error when trying to report potential rule break. On send I get this:
Microsoft EdgeVersion 130.0.2849.27 (Official build) stable app, beta channel (64-bit)
Using latest TornTools also
Passing along to Chris.
Thanks..!!
Hi Hellhound. Are you getting this error on the page load or when you submit a report? If it's the second, what data are you sending in the report?
on sending, just text entry with all fields filled
I installed Edge and wasn't able to recreate the issue. Are you still getting the error? If so, can you send a screenshot of all the fields before you hit submit? I'll try to recreate it that way. You can use me as the reported ID, assuming you don't have anyone to report atm.
resent - worked without a hitch this time