That's what this community is....trash. fuking lames. I'd make you all eat your teeth in real life...gangster on the game...not in real life. I'd fuk your skanks in front you lames.
About this thread
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 52
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CockyNudist [2209950]
· 21 likes ·
The best advice I can give you is to poach yourself to a faction with toleration and travel perks. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved as op deleted the post and it is not longer a discussion
Mentioned in this thread
KrazyK3 [3421238] ×1
The best advice I can give you is to poach yourself to a faction with toleration and travel perks.
there are two reasons why your members get poached
- better opportunities
- you’re a shit leader
in my honest opinion, looking at this, you’re the second. just be a better faction leader and stop being a f**king wanker.
treat your members better and they’ll stay. if not, that’s your fault.
Given your age and stats it's not hard to see why your members would leave your faction for better factions with better leaders.
I took away two things from this thread.
- You're missing teeth.
- pp too smol to piss standing up
Get better
I give you best advice ya
Against what everyone here said, it's not about respect or perks. People will go join your shit faction if they believe that you can grow their money or make money for them.
And you can. If you lose the attitude.
People of your range can choose either to fear you or respect you at war. Atm you have nothing to make them fear you. So gotta earn that respect by showing respect first. So lose the attitude.
I also swallowed my pride to build some bridges when I first run myown faction.
Lastly, cache pool under gold rank is broken as f**k. Losing is more profitable than winning if you play the card right. If short term goals or instant cash are what you want, you have nothing to be worried about at that range. But you gotta lose the attitude first.
If you whine less, study more about war graphs every week from all kinds of rank wars, you will see it.
Poach me daddy!
Posting in legendary thread????
Yet you're such a pussy that you won't even spell the word. Poach DN, pussy.
I knew a guy who poached himself so much his palms got hairy.
More like poaching in Legendary thread amirite?
Reading this I really wonder how salty you could get in other kind of games.
You must be so much fun.
retard
What in the hillbilly moonshine kind of post is this... Who doesn't like having all their teeth?
"Bet you like chewing your food too don't ya?"
😂😂😂
Please get therapy.
Uh... Poaching is not the problem here. You sound like a 12 year old boy who couldn't hold down your girlfriend and she found someone else, turning you into a bitter boy.
Older players generally care about younger players, we want you to succeed, and sometimes that includes recommendations such as "join a faction with 1M+ respect at least". With a 26 day old account you are still an absolute noob, you need to learn the game still, and if you knew the game you would not be in a 10k respect faction. The math doesn't add up.
Now, I don't poach myself, but I have told people here and there to join actually helpful factions.
I'd respond to the name calling if I respected you, but I don't.
New player, posting in the forums. I can already see it coming