Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 Days

Started by Lockjaww [3448055] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Lockjaww [3448055]

Hey everyone Im assuming most people have already reached high levels haha. But this is a record for me I dont know how quick one can reach lvl 10 but i have hit the ground running and in 2 days I am now lvl 10. 

I have had some help from a friend but I am keeping active and doing what I can to reach lvl 15 now. I have a few goals and this is just a record keeping for me. 

A few goals I have for the next few months. I will look back in 6 months and see where i have gotten. I hope to meet new friends along this journey and maybe we can help each other out. Thank you for reading this.

 

  1. Gain total 1 million battle stats
  2. Reach a net-worth of 500million
  3. Try and buy a private island              


Update: Level 15 now !! Will start my travelling journey :) wish me luck

 

Update: Reached 500 million net worth 13/12/2024

Chris [2685588]

Not bad 😁 but I wouldn't worry about buying a private island... It would be alot better if you maxed out your bank interest (2b) so then you will get around 180-240m ISH every 2 months.