6 hits $1.6m paid when back online. Good deal
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
6 hits $1.6m paid when back online. Good deal
Hi I attacked 16 times about 10hrs ago and haven't gotten paid. Thanks.
Attacked 16xs about 10 hrs ago.
Payment received
After a brief discussion, was sent payment. Thank you!
Attacked 10 times and haven't got my flibber either...
Flibber once that's fine. Flibber twice that's okay. Flibber 10 times and your playing with yourself again. :-p
---
I've been paid in full. Highly recommend.
✨ Buying Again ✨
i will lose to you for free :P
I will have your babies Sid
fast payment, legit
Friendly with quick payment. i will return.
Quickest payment I've had so far! Definitely going to be a returning customer, unless you guys take them all 👀
trusted buyer
.
Fast payment, very active.
B
10/10, will attack again.