What motivates you to collect items, if you do? What items do you collect/hoard? Are you prospecting or just trying to get more than anybody else has?
Dear Collectors
Started by billysnob [3247026] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Viciously_Grim [2752611]
· 4 likes ·
I collect receipts, because, well.... You should probably avoid my screenshots folder tbh - Pinguux [2331130]
· 4 likes ·
I collect so others don't have to, I will sell alot of mine also but I know alot of people in this game that won't part ways with there collection for no amount of money.. Take divalicious and there sheep … - Wolf-ie [2798004]
· 3 likes ·
I collect hockey sticks, my goal is to have the most but I have a long way to go. Ive had offers on my collection but turned them down because I dont want to part with them
Mentioned in this thread
Dr-Warsein [463722] ×1
Not a collector (yet)... but what else is there to do with all that extra cash if you're not doing a SE regimen, or have even more cash left over?
For me collecting has always been about the feeling of having unique items that others don't. Makes me feel good to have unique pixels!
I collect so others don't have to, I will sell alot of mine also but I know alot of people in this game that won't part ways with there collection for no amount of money..
Take divalicious and there sheep collection 😉
They all have names also ☺️
Send any sheep looking for a home to them! 💜
I collect receipts, because, well.... You should probably avoid my screenshots folder tbh
Pingu multi!? /s
#pingubestie
??
That's insane 😂
Don't talk to me about receipts 🤣😉
So many special feet parts.
So many hidden cameras.
So many...
#FeetPics
I collect hockey sticks, my goal is to have the most but I have a long way to go. Ive had offers on my collection but turned them down because I dont want to part with them
lack of fulfillment in life
I used to collect Pen Knives, as Freyja and I were on a team in a multi round forum competition (15 years ago now lmao) and one of the events was to find a display with the most pen knives. Our team couldn't find a substantial collection, so we decided we'd send thousands to me, and I'd put them in my display at the last minute. It worked and we won the round! I kept them as a keepsake of what was a fun competition... Then weapons unstacked in 2017 and I banged my head my way through 40 hours of selling to big Al's. lol
Now I just collect collectibles, as i always planned to. I like having unique items with cool histories. I guess I also have a lot of high % grays, which was originally for practicality but kind of morphed into just finding the best I could find.
I'm boring. I collect dollars and stock certificates.
I want all the travel mugs.
I collect high quality yet not rw weapons and armour, also low quality ones, now I'm kinda regretting that I sold my 92% leather gloves for a few mil few months ago, my current best is the 0.02% leather something
Lolipop, lolipop
Oh, loli, loli, loli
Lolipop, lolipop
Oh, loli, loli, loli
Lolipop, lolipop
Oh, loli, loli, loli
Lolipop (pop)
Bobom, bom, bom
I tried collecting misc items and selling them but the profit margins are small and it's too much effort tbh.