Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Collectors

Started by billysnob [3247026] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dr-Warsein [463722] ×1

billysnob [3247026]

What motivates you to collect items, if you do? What items do you collect/hoard? Are you prospecting or just trying to get more than anybody else has?

Girthmasterr [2908290]

Not a collector (yet)... but what else is there to do with all that extra cash if you're not doing a SE regimen, or have even more cash left over?

For me collecting has always been about the feeling of having unique items that others don't. Makes me feel good to have unique pixels!

Pinguux [2331130]

I collect so others don't have to, I will sell alot of mine also but I know alot of people in this game that won't part ways with there collection for no amount of money..

 

Take divalicious and there sheep collection 😉

 

Clicky

 

They all have names also ☺️

 

Send any sheep looking for a home to them! 💜

Wolf-ie [2798004]

I collect hockey sticks, my goal is to have the most but I have a long way to go. Ive had offers on my collection but turned them down because I dont want to part with them

damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor

I used to collect Pen Knives, as Freyja and I were on a team in a multi round forum competition (15 years ago now lmao) and one of the events was to find a display with the most pen knives. Our team couldn't find a substantial collection, so we decided we'd send thousands to me, and I'd put them in my display at the last minute. It worked and we won the round! I kept them as a keepsake of what was a fun competition... Then weapons unstacked in 2017 and I banged my head my way through 40 hours of selling to big Al's. lol

Now I just collect collectibles, as i always planned to. I like having unique items with cool histories. I guess I also have a lot of high % grays, which was originally for practicality but kind of morphed into just finding the best I could find.

__Sslash [2863035]

I collect high quality yet not rw weapons and armour, also low quality ones, now I'm kinda regretting that I sold my 92% leather gloves for a few mil few months ago, my current best is the 0.02% leather something 

Bumbi [3177056]

I tried collecting misc items and selling them but the profit margins are small and it's too much effort tbh.