Ayo, check my pics and suprise me 💜
Free halloween AI profile art
Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 278 / 278 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
did you something special and made 4 that you can crop down into pfps as i thought a beer demon was fun lmao...
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Ooo ooo do me Cheb! I'm sure you know me well enough to decide on a description 🤪😘
These look amazing, wonder if it's your prompts or the AI you use for them. Guessing the former. ;)
If you don't get too many requests to handle here, I would love one that is related to my name ❓🎃👻
(must include a Bunnade 👀)
elaborate on what a bunnade is plz ;)
based off your pics...
I'd love something with a kind of humanoid trout and halloween theme. I had a go at making my own a few days ago (see my profile) but I'm an AI noob and it's not that great.
yours is tricky ill come back to you. or if you want something else let me know. the AI doesnt seem to be able to distinguish between private joker and batmans joker lol
this is as close as i could get :p
The JUX Grenade Bunny. As opposed to my Rampant Roid Rabbit 😏
Sounds fun and the art looks surprisingly good for ai. Something related to a jester with "The Fool" as text. Thank you in advance!
its included you just cant see it.
Cheb, these are all awesome! This is AI?
We need a forum for it.