Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free halloween AI profile art

Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in Fun & Games.

277 replies · 1.78k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 278 / 278 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

A_random_guy [1857022]

These look amazing, wonder if it's your prompts or the AI you use for them. Guessing the former. ;)

 

If you don't get too many requests to handle here, I would love one that is related to my name ❓🎃👻

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

I'd love something with a kind of humanoid trout and halloween theme. I had a go at making my own a few days ago (see my profile) but I'm an AI noob and it's not that great.

Cheb [876657] Reporter

yours is tricky ill come back to you. or if you want something else let me know. the AI doesnt seem to be able to distinguish between private joker and batmans joker lol

Fool [2751205]

Sounds fun and the art looks surprisingly good for ai. Something related to a jester with "The Fool" as text. Thank you in advance!