Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Summoning

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in General Discussion.

518 replies · 45.4k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 519 / 519 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
519
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
94 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

M'aol [23] ×1 Dyno'salam [100] ×1 Nol'dasaym [101] ×1 Asmol'yand [102] ×1 Sylo'nadam [103] ×1 Ladso'myna [104] ×1 critch [507888] ×1 KingABz [1564719] ×1

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Hello.

 

This year, both Heasley and I expect to be able to Summon Him. 

 

I am currently on 7442 treats. I will gain an absolute minimum of 1440 treats passively in the 168 hours of the competition this year, meaning I "only" need to gain 1117 through attacks, which translates to about 3.75 attacks per hour. 

 

Based on my available information, this is a simulation of my average collection path:

 

 

 

I'm not sure about Heasley, but with guesses, he is barely a couple of hours behind me. Xanax ODs will also change this, meaning it really could be either one of us to get there first. Likely time is between 30th - 31st October.

 

Heasley and I have agreed to co-host a stream/party/whatever on discord in the Loot Rangers server, instead of twitch like I originally planned. 

 

-- 

 

Be ready.

 

H' yar, Y' uaaah. Ymg' ahorna zhro.

 

https://discord.gg/lootrangers

 

--

 

 

 

Vrocks [2577848]

You probably already know this but shouldn't you need 10230 treats?

10k for unlock and rest for the new weapons, without the weapons it's going to be hard to attack.

ElChapo [2157516]

Nerdddd!!!!

 

Well done Prox! ... though I was certain you had more treats! 

 

Looking forward to ... The Summoning! 😮 

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

It's not possible sadly! Can't have more than 9999. Otherwise I wouldn't summon, I'd wait until I had a million treats for the lolz.