Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloweek trolling.

Started by Shooby [2510470] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DEFCON [3118703]

As shooby is one of my unofficial mentors I followed suit with needles. 

07:00:05 - 26/10/24 Dan_888 attacked you but lost [view]

07:03:46 - 26/10/24 Dan_888 attacked you but lost [view]

 

I’d guess I’d be upset too if I lost to an account half my age :P

Beerson [1576144]

Thanks brother Shooby, already put it into practice

 

My spouse accidentally picked a tough target so I helped him finish the attack, apparently many egos were bruised as they kept attacking after retal:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3758e500942093a5dca971cb107435f7

Almost got 3 defends in this fight, but Wallmart Nova got lucky, so I'll settle for a defend and an insult to injury.

 

And another one

Chris [2685588]

This would be hilarious if someone puts a 10m bounty on you and you did the same method. How many fail attacks can you get before someone finally claims the bounty?... Hell you might get 3 people at once. 

Shooby [2510470]

Shout out the folks who have supported my explosive endeavors. I didn't expect anything, but I do appreciate the generosity. 😇

 Pretty well stocked up.

 

 

 

08:11:27 - 26/10/24 Mubb sent 5x Small Explosive Device to you

23:21:21 - 25/10/24 Korten sent a Small Explosive Device to you

21:14:38 - 25/10/24 Hawk sent a Parcel to you with the message: Happy Halloween

20:39:24 - 25/10/24 Cheesus sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: happy halloween!

20:33:26 - 25/10/24 Lohkee sent 10x Small Explosive Device to you

Lohkee [2549042]

01:26:44 - 26/10/24 Killerpit4e attacked you but stalemated [view]

01:28:59 - 26/10/24 Killerpit4e attacked you but failed due to a status change [view]

Trizquei [3256307]

It's not much, but it's honest work. I'm not avoiding attacks at the moment, but at least the ones that are mug instead of left don't get much.

DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor

I saw that you were SEDing the other day against merc hits (myself included) and Dexterity was complaining.

 

Quite funny tbh. Especially since it resulted in about 80? bounties for Dexterity 

Shooby [2510470]

I don't think anyone really cares, I'm not really relevant in any community so I'm not sure why anyone would.  Its mostly public knowledge anyway, no real crazy come up story just a little bit of skill and a lotta bit of luck.