Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anime discussion

Started by Stocko [2260815] on in TV & Movies.

21 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Tenebrius [3306634]

Wow... I guess there are 3 type of people

 

  1. People who watch anime
  2. People who like anime but don't admit it
  3. People who want to watch anime but won't because they lie to themselves about it
Orochimaru_666 [3323758]

Dandadan 

Naruto 

Jjk

That time I got reincarnated as a slime 

Fire force 

Soul eater 

One piece 

Hunter x Hunter 

Dbz 

Solo leveling 

Okay that's all I could think of right now lol 

ShadowSentinel [3061862]

I burned out on anime a good while back and never really got back into it proper, but I always give Haibane Renmei an annual watch, one of my favourite shows of all time

Have very fond memories of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

 

Gasaraki was the anime that got me into anime, no idea if it still holds up though

Brockman5000 [1461425]

One Piece

Overlord

Solo Leveling

 

Watched all of Attack on Titan, it gave me some existential crisis watching the last season. I watch other animes as well, but currently all my free time/watch time has been dedicated to One Piece. 

otetoeinaigay [2857147]

One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Solo Leveling
Not in a specific order or ranking. All three will get you hooked from the first episode.
Well... one piece is pretty large so I guess there will be some parts won't like , but that happens with every single anime or series!