Hey all, I’m here to talk anime! Best anime, what you think about it!!!
Anime discussion
Started by Stocko [2260815] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Wow... I guess there are 3 type of people
- People who watch anime
- People who like anime but don't admit it
- People who want to watch anime but won't because they lie to themselves about it
This is true! I would say people get hooked after 1 episode 😂
The Simpsons
Only a level 100 can show up with that insult to the world 😂
Dandadan
Naruto
Jjk
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
Fire force
Soul eater
One piece
Hunter x Hunter
Dbz
Solo leveling
Okay that's all I could think of right now lol
Can we play now
I burned out on anime a good while back and never really got back into it proper, but I always give Haibane Renmei an annual watch, one of my favourite shows of all time
Have very fond memories of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gasaraki was the anime that got me into anime, no idea if it still holds up though
I recommend having a look there has been a few gems in the last year, solo Leveling is worth a watch!!!
Hell's paradise is a sick 12 ep anime if your looking for a good one.
Sword Art Online
One Piece
Naruto
Mushoku Tensei is Goated.
One Piece
Overlord
Solo Leveling
Watched all of Attack on Titan, it gave me some existential crisis watching the last season. I watch other animes as well, but currently all my free time/watch time has been dedicated to One Piece.
Attack on titan
Haikyuu. Haikyuu is best. It gives you so much motivation in life to live for
One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Solo Leveling
Not in a specific order or ranking. All three will get you hooked from the first episode.
Well... one piece is pretty large so I guess there will be some parts won't like , but that happens with every single anime or series!
i love akame ga kill but thats just a personal prefrence