uhh it sounds like you're just being a bitch over the way things just are in the game
You just want things easy for you
Like, shut up lol
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
uhh it sounds like you're just being a bitch over the way things just are in the game
You just want things easy for you
Like, shut up lol
RIP to looters in a 100-lap race…
Ok mate.
Just realized no one under level 15 can participate with M'aol now.
Level holding under level 15 was never a viable strategy and Ma'ol is designed (literary) to be fought by people who have spent over two years in the game.
I don't see any issue here.
Ched totally took this into account and just decided that Halloween is not for everybody.
this whole event reminds me of the old endurance challenge, where you had to fly around everywhere to defeat people
Also, I attack and lose cause no HP when he hits, that's on me I got the same level up button as anyone else.
Don't feel bad only took two hits to take me out.
M'aol seeks the corpses of his praetorians, desiring revenge upon those who harvested them.
M'aol gonna get his ass whooped on every continent
There go all my business class tickets. Oh well.
I have to say Halloween has always been my favorite event and this year has been exceptional overall. I appreciate the effort going into making this work even though it's not going as planned.
Same bud.
Blah blah blah.
whERe ARE MY tHREAd DiviDEnDS and All oTHEr m’AoL-feaSanCe COMPenSatiON
Revivers the real winners here.
Yeah, compensation for missing 2 minion fights due to an issue preventing revives would be appropriate.
Didn't even get a fair chance to compete for the ridiculously gamebreaking organs -.-
Oh please, it also happened while a chunk of the player-base were asleep.
How in the hell are we going guess where he's gonna be when he dies? Point at a nap and guess? Got Ched burned earlier with the DB now this?
I got into the fight earlier, anyone that helped kill him should get something...I mean it does say 100 percent loot
Maol seeks for you to disable flight delays instead of making it easier for monarch :)