Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Torn City

Started by Titus [2198442] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 1.39k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Titus [2198442]

Over the course of my Torn life there are a few things I realized.  No matter what I do I always receive hate and I have come to a conclusion. Without me torn would be boring. The moment I stopped posting on the forums and went afk I realized that you guys are unable to make entertaining posts.

 

Come on, let’s be real for a second: if I wasn’t around, what would any of you even do? You’d be lost. You’d have nothing to talk about. I’m the one who keeps things interesting, who makes everything worth watching. Without me, where would you be? Exactly. Nowhere. And yet, no matter how much hate I get, no matter how much you try to kick me down, deep down you all know the truth—you need me. I’m perfect. Always have been. Always will be.

 

 

 

 

 

Now let’s address the hate for a second. If you haters didn’t love me—if I wasn’t the one thing you can’t stop obsessing over—then why do you waste your time leaving all these hateful comments on my posts?

 

 Let’s get real: that’s the same thing as when someone is mean to someone because they secretly like them. It’s pathetic, but it’s also telling. If you didn’t care, if I didn’t have something that you crave, you wouldn’t be giving me all this attention. But here you are, commenting, liking, reacting—because deep down, you need me. And the more you hate, the more you show just how obsessed you are with me.

 

 

 

 

 

Keep going. Keep trying to tear me down. It only proves what I already know: I’m the one everyone talks about. I’m the one everyone needs. And no matter how hard you try, you’ll never be on my level. You’ll never be perfect like I am

 

 

Beecool [2653670]

No my friend, we love you all.

 

Haters are just lovers who can't love for a reason or another.

 

Push your karma to 4000, for more love!

Loikaz [2761692]

Seems like it was a slower than usual day at your retirement home. 

Thoughts and prayers.... thoughts and prayers 

MunkyBone [2493877]

Dear Tittles

 

As much as I approve of your use of animated gifs, the content of the message needs some sprucing up and adjustment for grammatical errors.

 

<3

 

~Munky

L2Spade [2004779]

Reminds me of the guy with the clown obsession... announcing they're back, mentioning how important and great they are, etc

 

even influencers aren't this desperate for attention. id like this thread instead of being a hater, but i feel like that would just give you a hard on and id be left feeling dirty