I found love in my vegemite
~~Happy Vegemites~~
Started by Happy_as [38327] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 456 / 456 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I come from the land down under
He took me in and gave me a vegemite sandwich
oh my the land down beloe
Hope your Halloweens are going well so far!
Why are Happy Vegemites so good at mixing drinks?
Because we spend all our time behind bars!
Discord is being a nerd, but we're cool. join the vegemite
Halloween was nice. Join us
Now with more noons
Are you jealous that I have more chromosomes than you?
Im happy how I am thanks
i'm a little jelly
Hi happy how I am thanks, I’m zgreek
I've taught you well young one
we want to love you join us now apply
join us so you can hear knock knock jokes
Come in
Come one, come all, the circus is in town
We are nice here
What do you call it when a person gets hit by a hotdog stand?
A hit and bun