I'm buying most everything you got. If you have any questions just ask, special rates for bulk sells might be negotiated.
Started by Jsmith12 [3200205] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I'm buying most everything you got. If you have any questions just ask, special rates for bulk sells might be negotiated.
Wicked traders A+++
Boing!
A**
Quick and easy trade
A+++
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump
great and fast trader, he is able to take large trades too!
B
B
Quick and easy! Recommended!
10/10
fast, responsive and very reliable. I won't deal with anyone else.
fast and safe
Very fast as well as safe trade, recommended.
fast trade great prices
great trade, safe trade. reliable
Bump
Bump