Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revenant

Started by prodigalsun [3443765] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

prodigalsun [3443765]

I was a member of the revenant faction for about a week. In that week I hurt some child's feelings and as a result some pathetic middle aged narcissist who's been playing this game for years has had it out for me. Actually put a bounty of 4 million out for me. Im actually somewhat flattered. Anyway, I guess they're still butthurt or something. I'm level 15 and only been playing for a month and I think im better at this game than they are. I just haven't played as long. I want high level players to see this and reach out to me. I have some valuable information that I want to give away for free.

Imabossman [2029642]

This player has the Revenant seal of un-factionable.

iIf you are reading this, avoid placement or you will too get a forum post like this. 

member did not participate in events and after several (more than 5) complaints by members we removed him from the faction. 

prodigul continued to hosp members after he left resulting in bounties. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/JAA3t0v [image: imgur.com]

 

 

If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. 

 

prodigalsun [3443765]

It's so funny cuz I have an entire faction after my cheeks and they really ain't shit. Also, wdym I hospitalized 5 members? I literally couldn't. I was level 6. And the only reason I didn't participate in events is because I was busy being f**king homeless. I never even used the factions armory outside of combat gear

prodigalsun [3443765]

I Wanted him to see this. He literally so obsessed🥱🫣 like he even went out of his way to lie about me so you guys would avoid me.🤣

ChocolatCaramel [2884549]

I don't need to do a thing. 😶

 

You're about to be taken care of, no doubt!

 

I don't know you from Adam or Eve; I can imagine what your former faction had to put up from you.

 

Edit: Then OP changed his post to me⁉️

I'm done here-

 

Smh

StonerQuax [3341063]

I’m ngl, as someone who’s active for hours on end in Torn and in the Rev discord every single day, I’ve never seen this dude in my life. I didn’t even know he was part of the faction.

StonerQuax [3341063]

its not a noob trap faction. Besides, like I said, I'm active all the time and I never once saw this guy do anything. He never helped during wars or chains either.

StonerQuax [3341063]

This is one out of 3 sub factions that make up one whole faction. Besides, the Reserve branch of the faction (the one this guy was in) is for casual players or newbies to get an early bump. The main faction (The Revenant) the one for more serious players and those who want to get far ahead, has 86 members, 68 of which have over 100m stats (according to TornTools) afaik members of the reserve can go join the main faction if they want to get more serious with the game. 

Poopyt [3257666]

Dude are you the guy who was convinced you could break the casino? That shows your level of intelligence on top of the garbage you just posted

prodigalsun [3443765]

Take everything everyone says with a grain of salt. But yeah that's my point. I really didn't do shit but hurt this losers feelings. He just threatened my faction leader into kicking me out my faction. Which is funny