Yall say that but I'm better than yall at the game. Just been playing longer than me. Have 3 factions after me and I've still grown faster than 80% of the people who play
Revenant
Started by prodigalsun [3443765] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Wow, impressive. Now try to survive a few years.
Ok
Also I'd like to point out that bossman personally commented on this post and then deleted it. Kinda fishy, no?
i want that bounty..
Based on the responses from others, seems like you’re a no hitter shitter.
You have taken 2 Xanax since October 25th. I hate to break it to you but you are actually losing ground on 80% of the player in the game lol.
I don't know about this... I am genuinely worried about the safety of all members of the Revenant family now... here is photographic evidence of the fight that's about to take place: 🤣🤣🤣
Graved, irrelevant
.