Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revenant

Started by prodigalsun [3443765] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

prodigalsun [3443765]

Yall say that but I'm better than yall at the game. Just been playing longer than me. Have 3 factions after me and I've still grown faster than 80% of the people who play

Hartje [11746]

You have taken 2 Xanax since October 25th. I hate to break it to you but you are actually losing ground on 80% of the player in the game lol.

7-eleven [2927678]

I don't know about this...  I am genuinely worried about the safety of all members of the Revenant family now...  here is photographic evidence of the fight that's about to take place:  🤣🤣🤣

 

[image: i.imgur.com]