Hey, very few know me, but I was the one who leaked the image that crumbled the Insignia family factions. But anyways, Torn, it’s a fun game, I’ve enjoyed it (at its fun times which are rare) but to me, it’s way to hard to get a strong grip on what I’m supposed to do. As one of the younger people here (I won’t say my age for obvious reasons) but having to worry about keeping up with everyone else, is kind of annoying when you have school and not a lot of time in your day. So yeah, I quit, call me a sissy if you want, my discord is m249_lappland, but I don’t care what y’all think. I’ll probably come back sooner or later, I’m not the kind of person to keep my mind off one thing after im addicted to it, so I’ll be back.
It was nice meeting a few nice (and the occasional annoying ass) people, I liked it, so I gotta say, it’s a 10/10 for me.
Goodbye Torn family. <3
Edit: I’m not handing out anything, I may come back sooner then I want to.