Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Billionaire

Started by Airstreak [2991649] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 2.45k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Airstreak [2991649]

I just realized something. I've always thought having 1 billion in torn is wealth

But having 1 billion in torn is the same thing as having no money, Because you can't even buy a Private Island with your first 1 billion, or let alone get the necessary items for Happy jumps.

dhensley121 [2041747]

What kind of happy jumps you been buying?? 🤔 

 

I sell 99k happy jumps in my server checkout my profile sig, and I’ll say that you can afford about 12, 99k jumps for that amount lol 

Beerson [1576144]

Just FYI buying a Private island unless you have about 10b already, and can't get decent ROI in stocks, is really dumb, don't do it.

 

I would suggest you spend some on happy jumps to save large amount of energy (and time), you can make it back easily in wars, other then that just keep putting everything in Bank till it's full.

 

Anyway congrats of making it 1/3rd of the way to being Torn "broke", keep at it!

Fuckery [2653035]

A side note I was thinking at how f**ked the Torn economy is if you think about it 

 

A beautiful personal private island, along with staff, security, plane a yacht, 1.6b

 

Sounds about right sure 

 

A can of energy drink, 3m

 

Alright calm down...

 

A skateboard, 450m

 

I mean...

DedeSiregar [2430598]

I remember getting my first billion

I was over the moon because I worked my ass off to get there. 

It didn't matter what others had or didn't have. What mattered to me was I got it.

 

Anyway your perspective is skewed. Buying PI is a noob trap.

 

Secondly postpone your train until you can make enough profit to cover your train without losing your capital. There are 8 ways to make money in torn:

 

  1. Investment
  2. Land/ rackets (owned by NS and monarch atm)
  3. Rank wars
  4. Revivers
  5. Companies
  6. Mugging 
  7. Scamming
  8. Gambling

 

For 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 you kind of need to have money to pull it off. Well you can mug casino guys but without money it will make your potential targets shorter.

 

You can use mug bots but to have fast mug bots you need a lot of API. You can abuse ppl api but that will put you to perm fed. And using ppl api without their permission is api abuse. Or using it for different reason they allowed you to is still api abuse. So I won't do that if I am you.

 

So as you can see, it takes money to make money. But really not much income you can produce from stats. Only number 2 or maybe 6. Stats for rank war is whatever if you have diplomatic and recruitment skill.

 

When I calculate ppl influence and power and how it can endanger me or my noobs, it is never about their stats, influence, or current money. But the potential in how much they can make.