Sundowning already?
More world conflicts
Started by Asbestos [2605613] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You forgot Korea
Russia bombs a hospital, Israel bombs a hospital, lies about it and then claims that there was "terrorist" infrastructure in the hospital. Lying about why you committed war crimes doesn't make it better and you come across incredibly stupid when you try and claim otherwise.
You also ignored all my questions (while complaining that people are deflecting commenting on the very topic I am asking my questions on). lets spell it out, If I am an American citizen, my tax dollars are going to Israel so they can blow up children, my ambassador to the UN has repeatedly prevented a ceasefire, my President is spreading lies about 40 beheaded babies (blood libel?) while my media reports those lies uncritically, and my secretary of state is lying to congress about Israel blocking aid getting into Gaza.
Now if you were in the shoes of that citizen, given that your country is actively involved in helping Israel bomb hospitals, would you not be more vocal about that? rather than your geopolitical rival of the past 80 years bombing a hospital? Because lets be real here, if I want to protest Russia bombing a Syrian hospital, what is my aim? bombs aren't US made so can't block them, media isn't spreading Russian propaganda so can't protest that, UN ambassador isn't blocking ceasefires so can't protest that. Do you want me to "bravely" make a post that bombing a hospital is bad actually? though you might start an argument that some hospitals should be bombed
Dishonest implies I am trying to paint a false narrative, when it is factual that Israel is ethnically cleansing north Gaza and even former Israeli officials are saying as such. Also 270,000 people lived in North Gaza according to the 2017 census, which is a lot more people than some "ethnic cleansing of the 400 block of 10th Street." but it's really f**king callously evil how blasé you are about ethnic cleansing. Even so, your defence of ethnic cleansing is "oh we are only doing a little bit of it". I know it'll be new to you, but you need to understand that Palestinians are Human and ethnically cleansing them is morally wrong, can we agree on that?
well it is 6pm in winter the sun do indeed be down.
Ring the call button and have the nice nurse come get you back to bed.
I saw some chatter about that this morning.
You seem to know all about the process, Sounds like some serious projection maybe you are just having a lucid moment.
I see Asbestos is crashing out again what a surprise
Tell them you need your meds. Wash it down with some Ensure.
No idea what that is so, you are only really proving my point that it sounds like someone is projecting ;)
It’s ok. I’m sure you just drink whatever the nurses bring from nutrition services.
Or maybe we care but just didn't make a post. You ever think of that? Are we supposed to post everything that happens in the whole world? This is a forum on a game, not a full time job with unlimited overtime. You are just making excuses. How many posts of anything have u seen me post since the ones a couple months ago? You just want to make mountains out of molehills to serve your narrative.
It seems more like no arabs, no news to you.
you sure seem obsessed with me and nurses though its a little odd.
Nah. You don’t. We are now four pages in, and you’ve not given a f**k about a bombed hospital in an Arab hospital. It’s definitely no Jews no news for you.
I’m concerned that an Alzheimer’s/dementia patient is on the loose unsupervised. It’s a danger.
I've been paying attention to the conflict since it began.Just because I didn't make a post, doesn't mean I didn't pay attention or don't care. Its just convenient for you to use it towards your narrative.
Apparently not. We are still 4 pages in, and you have no outrage regarding the bombed hospital. It’s crickets.
No Jews, no news.
You are a fraud. All of the faux-“pro Palestinians” are frauds. It’s just a fashion piece for you.
You have made zero suggestions in over a year for anything the Palestinians should do to improve things. It’s strictly about the Jews for you. You wear the Palestinian humanity around like costume jewelry.
Only danger here is you drinking to much and writing a ton of crap on the forums.